DKG volunteers assigned duties
By LuAnne Bosch, Travis Svihovec
The Pi Chapter of Delta Kappa Gamma met Sept. 4 at Zion Lutheran Church with 20 members and two guests present.
The group organized volunteers for their monthly meetings. Volunteers and job descriptions are:
• Barb Naumann: coin collection.
• LeAnn Mack: pens and paper for raffle.
• Jean Blonigen: name tags and delivery of Bridges supplies (with help from members).
• Sharon Cripe: distribution of muffins to area schools at the beginning of the school year.
• Kristi Moser: Chinese auction.
• LuAnne Bosch: publicity for local and state, newsletter.
• Amy Larson: update information on membership records.
The group welcomed JoMae Steen as a new member. Betty Reich and Lynn Kuehl gave a report on the state convention, and Kuehl also reported on the international convention in New York City. School supplies have been collected and delivered to area schools. DKG will provide $500 for natural disaster relief.
Baskets were won by Mack, Kuehl, Erin Dale, Deb Hafey and Kim Brewer.
The next meeting will be held in McLaughlin.