COVID-19 Closures and Updates
The following is a listing of local cancellations and postponements that are affecting the Mobridge area
• A.H. Brown Library in Mobridge is closed through March 23rd. The book drop is open for returns.
• Anderson’s Footwear – Closed until further notice.
• Avera Orthopedics Mobridge Outreach – There will be no outreach clinic in Mobridge starting March 23rd through April 30th.
• Bowdle Healthcare Center has implemented a NO VISITOR policy for the hospital and nursing home. Unique situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
• Bridge City Concert Series Scheduled for March 20th Canceled
• Burger King – Lobby is closed, Drive Through only. Truckers and other walk-ups are welcome to use the drive through.
• Core Fitness – Closed starting Wednesday, March 25th until further notice.
• Cornerstone Community Church – Cornerstone Community Church will meet for Worship starting on May 10 at 10:30. Seating will be every other pew with 6 ft between families/individuals sitting in the same pew. We will continue to stream at facebook.com/mobridge.church, https://cornerstonemobridge.org/stream-live-service/ and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkWS4FCuUiWMb_rPbfdZeIg.
• Corson County Courthouse – Effective March 20, 2020 – The Corson County Courthouse is CLOSED to the public, until further notice. Staff will be available Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm MDT by phone, email, or fax only. Throughout the duration of the closure, the Corson County court system remains open and all people will have access to the court system. In order to access the court system, please contact the Corson County Clerk of Courts at 605-273-4201 or the Corson County State’s Attorney at 605-273-4455. Below is the contact information for county offices:
Auditor: 605-273-4229 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Equalization/9-1-1 Coordinator: 605-273-4348 / email@example.com
Extension Office: 605-273-4368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Deeds: 605-273-4395 / email@example.com
Treasurer: 605-273-4552 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Veteran Service Officer: 701-226-9657 / email@example.com
Weed and Pest: 605-273-4368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Courthouse Fax: 605-273-4233
• Dacotah Bank – Drive-Thru Window Only. All lobbies closed.
• Dairy Queen – Open for takeout and drive through. No dine-in until further notice.
• Dewey County Courthouse – Effective Monday March 23rd-April 7th the Dewey County Court House will be staffed, but in the interest of public health, we will be primarily conducting business by phone, fax, email or US mail. Please cooperate with the County staff to ascertain reasonable, alternative methods to conduct your business other than in-person. However, if you need to come in the County offices will accept appointments for In-Person business. Please call the office with which you will need to conduct business with as the doors will be locked, and appointments will be let in as scheduled. Your cooperation during this unprecedented time is greatly appreciated.
Auditor : 605-865-3672 or email@example.com
Treasurer: 605-865-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Deeds: 605-865-3661 or email@example.com
Director of Equalization: 605-865-3573 firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk of Courts: 605-865-3566 email@example.com
States Attorney: 605-865-3528 firstname.lastname@example.org
4-H Extension: 605-865-3652 email@example.com
Nurse/WIC: 605-865-3587 firstname.lastname@example.org
Courthouse Fax Number: 605-865-3691
• Downtown Beauty Lounge is open by appointment. Please call ahead of time to make your appointment.
• Eisemann Building Products – We are encouraging customers to call ahead with orders, and we can put together for pick-up outside of our building. We can also deliver materials to be dropped outside of customer houses. Please call with questions rather than visiting the store
• Family Dollar – Closing at 8pm until further notice.
• Family Hair Care – Closed until further notice.
• Family Worship Center – Normal worship service but no Sunday School or MPower Kids. Nursery will be available for parents but will not be staffed. No High Point or Torch Youth Group this week.
• Filler’s Bakery – Carry out only. Offering curbside pickup if you do not want to enter the building. Please call ahead for large orders.
• First Baptist Church – Sunday services and Wednesday Bible study cancelled.
• Grand River Casino will be closed on March 23, 2020 at 12pm until further notice. The restaurants, lodge and casino will be closed. The Bay convenience store will be closed but pay at the pump gas will still be available.
• Great Plains Family Restaurant – Dining area is closed starting March 25. Will do carry-out orders and also delivery with tips going to the waitstaff by calling 845-7495.
• Homestead Building Supplies – You may call ahead and they will have your orders ready when you arrive and bring them out to you. Will also offer delivery.
• Imberi Computer Sales and Service – Cutting out almost all foot traffic in and out of the building. Call ahead to arrange a purchase or repair.
• Key Insurance – Limiting walk-ins.
• La Cabaña – Temporarily closed until further notice.
• Lakeside Bible Church– Awana and Youth Group canceled
• Last Chance Bar & Grill – Dining room is closed. Call in orders are welcome and pick-up in the drive through.
• Mac Theater closed. Future movie decision will be made weekly.
• MC Bar & Grill, Mound City – Closed until further notice.
• MMA Thrift Store – Sales are closed for now. Donations will be accepted during normal business hours and food pantry requests will be made by phone and scheduled for pickup or delivery.
• Mobridge Art Show scheduled for April 18-19 has been cancelled.
• Mobridge Chamber office is closed to walk-ins and will be open by appointment only. All Mobridge Chamber functions postponed: Cornhole tourney, Chamber after 5, and Lunch & Learn.
• Mobridge City Offices are closed to foot traffic. Water and sewer bills can be paid via telephone, the drop box or mail.
• Mobridge Housing & Redevelopment – Office Lobby is closed to public. We are still available please call 605-845-2560
• Mobridge Masonic Temple – All Mobridge Masonic and appendant bodies meetings and activities are suspended until further notice, in compliance with the Grand Master’s Edict and current safety guidelines from local and national government.
• Mobridge Moose Lodge – Temporarily closed through Monday, April 6, 2020. We will reevaluate the closure status at that time.
• Mobridge Nutrition Site will be serving home delivered meals and carry out meals. Carry out meals can be picked up at 11:30 using the back door. Call 845-7402 to reserve a meal.
• Mobridge-Pollock Schools closed through May 1. All school activities are cancelled until further notice and all school facilities are closed to anyone except school employees. Sack lunches will be provided for pick-up to all children and teens in the community by calling the school at 845-9200 or 845-9203.
• Mobridge Regional Hospital – Visitors will be restricted to immediate family members in good health without any recent fevers or respiratory illnesses. No one under the age of 12 years old will be allowed to visit due to influenza and RSV, as has been the case since January.
• Mobridge Taekwondo – Classes will be online until further notice. Information can be found on our Facebook page.
• Mobridge Tribune & Reminder office is closed to walk-ins, open by appointment only.
• Mobridge Moose will be REOPENING on FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2020. Social Quarters & Dining Room will open at 4:30 PM. We will be operating with a temporary MODIFIED MENU. We will continue to follow the guidance of Moose International, as well as local, state, and national medical authorities and government, to provide a safe environment for our staff, members, and qualified guests. The Queen of Hearts will also resume for LOOM & WOTM members and the drawing will be held on Fridays at 7:30 PM.
• Nancy’s Serenity Hair Studio will be temporarily closed. Check their Facebook page for updates.
• Norway Lutheran Church – No Services this week. Stay tuned for upcoming changes
• Oahe Veterinary Hospital – Lobby will be closed to the public. Call orders ahead and we will arrange pick up. For appointments, call the clinic and we will come out and get the pet. 605-845-3634.
• Open Canvas will be doing orders over the phone only. 848-2062 or 848-1658.
• Ozsome Nails – Closed until further notice.
• Pizza Ranch Mobridge – Seating area closed, lobby is open for take-out orders. Will also be doing delivery orders, within Mobridge only, during regular hours of operation. Please call 845-2700 for specials and pricing.
• Prairie Knights Casino & Resort – The casino, lodge, Pavilion event center and all restaurants will be closed as of Tuesday, March 24. The Quik Mart convenience store will remain open. The Martina McBride concert, scheduled for April 4, has been postponed.
• Prairie Sunset Village has issued temporary visitor restrictions. No nonessential visitors will be allowed into the facility.
• R Rockin Bar & Grill – Dining room and bar closed. Curbside pickup, Take-out and Delivery in Timber Lake only. 605-865-3238
• Radio Station – No walk ins
• Sacred Word Lutheran Church – No Lenten Services, Fellowship or Bible Study. Worship services will continue for those comfortable attending.
• Scherr-Howe Event Center Closed to Visitors
• Senior exercise and senior yoga classes held at the Mobridge Senior Center are cancelled until further notice.
• Shrine Circus Bismarck scheduled for April 3 and 4 canceled.
• Shrine Circus Aberdeen is also canceled.
• Silver Dollar – Wednesday night jackpot pool tournament and Friday night darts have been cancelled until further notice.
• Sitting Bull College campus and sites are closed to the public until April 17. No pre-registration until further notice.
• St. Joseph’s Catholic Church – No services until further notice.
• State Farm Insurance – Doug Heil Agency – Office is closed to walk-ins and will be open by appointment only. Available by phone, text, email and mobile app (text “MOBILE” to 78836 to download). See dougheil.org for contact info. Drop box available.
• Studio 605 – As of April 2nd Closed until further notice.
• Timber Lake Family Fun Night scheduled for March 26th has been postponed.
• Trinity Lutheran Church Sunday and Wednesday Worship Services and all other church activities are suspended until further notice. Tune in to KOLY AM 1300 at 11:00am for an abbreviated Sunday Worship Service or go to Trinity’s Facebook page for a recorded Worship Service. A recorded Midweek Lenten Worship Service will also be available on Trinity’s Facebook page.
• United Congregational Church UCC will be closed until further notice. We will be “Live” streaming Worship services each Sunday at 10:30 am on Facebook and YouTube. We will also be posting the service on our website www.mobridgeucc.com. Blessings & Peace
• United Methodist Church services suspended through March. Can watch Livestream from the Selby United Methodist Church Facebook page at 10am on Sundays.
• USDA Service Centers in South Dakota will continue to be open for business by phone appointment only and field work will continue with appropriate social distancing. While our program delivery staff will continue to come into the office, they will be working with our producers by phone, and using online tools whenever possible. All Service Center visitors wishing to conduct business with the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or any other Service Center agency are required to call their Service Center to schedule a phone appointment.
• Vision Care – All Vision Care Associates offices will be closed March 19-29 and will not be available for pick-ups or routine eyecare. If you have an eye emergency, please call the clinic and listen to the options.
• Walworth County 4-H – 4-H Bingo Night, scheduled for April 4th, at the Opera House, in Selby, South Dakota has been postponed.
• Walworth County Care Center – temporary visitation restrictions. Call ahead.
• Walworth County Courthouse is open. However, the offices listed below are closed to the public until further notice, as a precaution against COVID-19, but they are fully staffed. People can call or email with questions.
Auditor: 605-649-7878 or email@example.com
Director of Equalization/Zoning: 605-649-7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Extension Office: 605-649-7607 or Walworth.email@example.com
Register of Deeds: 605-649-7057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: 605-649-7737 or email@example.com
• Walworth County Landfill will now be accepting yard waste. We will also allow dumping if paying by check. We are still not able to take cash as payment. We are all trying to get through this and are doing what we can to make things accessible. If you have any questions call 762-3316 or 848-3263.
• Walworth County Recycling Center – Effective April 21st the Walworth County Recycling Center will be closed until further notice as a precaution against COVID-19.
• Wells Fargo Bank– Very limited hours due to keeping our staff safe and daycare closures. Open Tuesdays and Thursday’s by Drive-Up only 9:30-2. No lobby or appointments. For safe box access please call 605-845-3651. Please utilize your digital resources, wellsfargo.com, or our customer service # at 1-800-869-3557. We also have night drop available for deposits and payments. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause as we all know this is temporary.
• Windjammer will be closed to the general public starting on Monday, March 23rd. Please continue to check their Facebook page for further updates.
• Wrangler Hotel – Restrictions on pool use.
• WRT – WRT lobbies are closed. Call 748-2211, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.westriv.com or Facebook. Techs will be limited to essential services and calling beforehand. WRT is helping connect schools and students. Students without internet should contact the school. WRT is waiving late fees and not disconnecting members.
• Zion Lutheran Church has suspended all services until further notice.